Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Practical 8&9

I'll do pictures later because this computer sux and very slow..
My dream holiday is a trip to hokkaido, japan.
b)I used the "coverage" criteria to evaluate the multimedia websites for my dream holiday. This webpage shows information which are summarised into point form yet they are sufficient for readers to get hold of a general view of the package. Though not in-depth, information is still relevant and sufficient. I chose the "coverage" point because it is important for readers to be informed and get a good grasp of information of the tour package as they are many substitudes of tour packages. Thus information provided has to be enough and attractive to readers.

Virtual reality, Second life

















c)I chose to go to hokkaido as my dream destination because the scenery is fantastic there and that it was an ideal place to enjoy snow and the ski resort. Not only are the sceneries awesome, the customer service and attitude of the Japanese are very sophisticated and polite. No doubt the prices of goods may be slightly more expensive, there are more pros than cons. Thus if given a choice, i would consider emigrating to Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home